Pool programs at the Lake Shore Yacht & Country Club are always exciting. We have swim lessons, a swim team, summer camp day fun, movie nights, Sundae Sunday’s, and much more.
POOL OPENING AND HOURS
The pool opens Saturday, May 27th for WEEKENDS ONLY through June 18th and opens DAILY Thursday, June 22nd, through Labor Day, September 4th. The pool is open 11am to 7pm every day of the week, and the pool food stand is open 11am to 6pm *weather and business permitting, and at the discretion of the pool staff.*
- Pool Hours: 11am-7pm (weather permitting)
- Pool Food Stand Hours: 11am-6pm (weather and business permitting)
New this year is a renovated pool stand kitchen that includes: new & improved menu and offerings, including freshly made sandwiches and salads, popcorn chicken, French fries, milk shakes, and more.
Swim lessons are offered throughout the summer. Children will have fun, stay cool, and learn a vital life skill. Classes are offered in 2-week sessions on weekdays (Tuesdays through Fridays) and in one 8-week session on Saturdays. Children can be enrolled in any or all of the sessions; they do not have to be enrolled in consecutive sessions. Depending on interest, more or fewer sessions may be offered. The lesson fee is $55 per child (grandchildren, based on availability) and members must be present. Private lessons are available upon request at a cost of $30 per half hour.
- Download registration form
The Lake Shore Waves Swim Team is back for its 11th year with CNS varsity swim coaches Brad Ranieri and Paul Gill, modified swim coaches Dave Campbell and Jessica Svoboda, and Bethany Reinboldt and Gillain McGann leading the way! Swim Team enables children the opportunity to make new friends, condition, and participate in a competitive swim program in own age and ability – in an outdoor-heated pool, in a beautiful location, it can’t be beat! Sign-ups are taking place through June 26th, is open to members and non-members, and ages 4 years old to 18 years old. Registration forms can be found at the pool and at the link below. Swim Team fees include 6 meets and a team T-shirt, and runs from June 26th to August 5th.
Meet the Coaches and Registration Night, Monday, June 12th, 6-7pm: meet the coaches, register for Swim Team, and place swimsuit and swim cap orders (note: in case of rain, registration will take place inside the Clubhouse).
- Download registration form
- View the Lake Shore swim team schedule
- Swim suit order form
- Download the swim team waiver form
*Special note on the Swim Team Schedule: the schedule currently shows a home meet scheduled for July 13th; this date will be changed due to the Men’s Member/Guest tournament.
SUMMER CAMP DAYS AT THE POOL
“Summer Camp Days at the Pool” continues this year – any day you could find Sport & Water Fun Day, Arts & Crafts Day. or Board Game Day – just ask! The program is free of charge, except on Arts & Crafts Days, which is $2.50/child/day. The lifeguards will run the program but may need some parental assistance from time to time, so please join in!
- Download more information on “Summer Camp Days at the Pool”
FAMILY POOL PASS
Do you know a family that may be interested in joining Lake Shore Yacht & Country Club? Bring them to the pool at no charge – see the Family Pool Pass link below. Please note that these passes are not valid during holidays and on fireworks celebration day July 2nd.
- Download the Family Pool Pass
SUMMER CHILD CARE WAIVER
Do you have a child care provider this summer? If so, please see a lifeguard for a Babysitter Waiver Form or download from the link below to avoid pool guest fees this summer.
- Download the Babysitter Waiver Form
- Pool opening weekends only 5/27
- Fishing Derby 5/28
- Meet the Swim Team coaches/Registration Night 6/12
- Pool open daily 6/22 – 9/4
- Swim lesson sign ups Ongoing
- Swim team season 6/26 – 8/5
- Summer Camp Days at the Pool 6/26 – 9/4
- School’s Out Pool Party 6/26
- Dive-In Movie Night 6/29
- Fireworks Night, Pool Party and Family Picnic 7/2
- Swim Team Home Meet 7/20
- Pool Closing/End of Summer Party 9/4
Welcome back: Joe, Jackie, and Kelsey (Head Guards); Mallory, Brittany, Zach D, Zach K, Courtney, Kayla, and Nick
Welcome new guards: Jack, Dan, Patrick, and Brandon
POOL RULES & REMINDERS
- Smoking is not allowed within the confines of the pool fence
- Guest fees include: $3/pp children (aged 3 to 13yrs) and $5/pp adults (14+yrs)
- The same guest is allowed only 5 times throughout the same pool season
- Members are not permitted to bring outside alcoholic beverages into the pool area
- Pets are not allowed on the pool premises
- Children 13 yrs & under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Children 7 yrs & under, while in the pool, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian within arm’s reach for their safety (unless passes a required swim skill test)
DO YOU GOLF? DID YOU KNOW?
Pool/Social, Harbor, and Dining Members have the opportunity to pay and play golf 5 times a season with a Golf Member? See the Golf Shop for more information.
COMMENTS & SUGGESTIONS
We welcome your input and feedback to help make your experience at the pool a wonderful one! Look for suggestion boxes throughout the pool area, see a lifeguard or email: email@example.com.