Pool programs at the Lake Shore Yacht & Country Club are always exciting. We have swim lessons, a swim team, summer camp day fun, movie nights, Sundae Sunday’s, and much more.
POOL OPENING AND HOURS
The pool opens Saturday, May 26th for WEEKENDS ONLY through June 17th and opens DAILY Thursday, June 21st, through Labor Day, September 3rd. New pool and food stand hours will be coming soon!
- Pool Hours: Coming Soon (weather permitting)
- Pool Food Stand Hours: Coming Soon (weather and business permitting)
Swim lessons are offered throughout the summer. Children will have fun, stay cool, and learn a vital life skill. Classes are offered in 2-week sessions on weekdays (Tuesdays through Fridays) and in one 8-week session on Saturdays. Children can be enrolled in any or all of the sessions; they do not have to be enrolled in consecutive sessions. Depending on interest, more or fewer sessions may be offered. The lesson fee is $55 per child (grandchildren, based on availability) and members must be present. Private lessons are available upon request at a cost of $30 per half hour.
- Download registration form
The Lake Shore Waves Swim Team is back for its 11th year with CNS varsity swim coaches Brad Ranieri and Paul Gill, modified swim coaches Dave Campbell and Jessica Svoboda, and Bethany Reinboldt and Gillain McGann leading the way! Swim Team enables children the opportunity to make new friends, condition, and participate in a competitive swim program in own age and ability – in an outdoor-heated pool, in a beautiful location, it can’t be beat! Sign-ups are taking place through June 26th, is open to members and non-members, and ages 4 years old to 18 years old. Registration forms can be found at the pool and at the link below. Swim Team fees include 6 meets and a team T-shirt, and runs from June 26th to August 5th.
Meet the Coaches and Registration Night, Monday, June 12th, 6-7pm: meet the coaches, register for Swim Team, and place swimsuit and swim cap orders (note: in case of rain, registration will take place inside the Clubhouse).
- Download registration form
- View the Lake Shore swim team schedule
- Swim suit order form
- Download the swim team waiver form
*Special note on the Swim Team Schedule: the schedule currently shows a home meet scheduled for July 13th; this date will be changed due to the Men’s Member/Guest tournament.
SUMMER CAMP DAYS AT THE POOL
“Summer Camp Days at the Pool” continues this year – any day you could find Sport & Water Fun Day, Arts & Crafts Day. or Board Game Day – just ask! The program is free of charge, except on Arts & Crafts Days, which is $2.50/child/day. The lifeguards will run the program but may need some parental assistance from time to time, so please join in!
FAMILY POOL PASS
Do you know a family that may be interested in joining Lake Shore Yacht & Country Club? Bring them to the pool at no charge. Please note that these passes are not valid during holidays and on fireworks celebration day July 2nd.
POOL RULES & REMINDERS
- Smoking is not allowed within the confines of the pool fence
- Guest fees include: $3/pp children (aged 3 to 13yrs) and $5/pp adults (14+yrs)
- The same guest is allowed only 5 times throughout the same pool season
- Members are not permitted to bring outside alcoholic beverages into the pool area
- Pets are not allowed on the pool premises
- Children 13 yrs & under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Children 7 yrs & under, while in the pool, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian within arm’s reach for their safety (unless passes a required swim skill test)
DO YOU GOLF? DID YOU KNOW?
Pool/Social, Harbor, and Dining Members have the opportunity to pay and play golf 5 times a season with a Golf Member? See the Golf Shop for more information.
COMMENTS & SUGGESTIONS
We welcome your input and feedback to help make your experience at the pool a wonderful one! Look for suggestion boxes throughout the pool area, see a lifeguard or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.