Whether coming directly off the golf course, or taking friends, family or clients out for the afternoon, our exclusive harbor provides unparalleled convenience and accessibility. The harbor’s point, a hideaway from the hustle and bustle, gives members a private park-like setting, complete with a brick fire pit, picnic area and charcoal grills. With deep water slips, and immediate access to Oneida Lake, members enjoy secure docking and a comfort that comes with a peace of mind. Our harbor membership includes these great benefits:
- Convenient access to all the local waterways; including Oneida, Cayuga and Seneca Lakes, the Erie Canal and the Intercostal Waterway
- Private, park-like setting
- Full electric and water included
- Cable available
- Pool and social privileges
- Download our Harbor registration form
- Download the official Harbor rules and regulations
Most importantly, check out some images from member events to see why our members love this piece of property –
Annual Harbor membership fees: $2500. Pool and social is included with harbor membership.
In addition, an annual dockage fee of $2.25 per square foot ($750 minimum) is assessed all harbor members.